All households currently in the Kroger Community Award program must re-register every year in order to participate. Please following the instructions to update your participation.
Effective April 1, 2012, St. Thomas More Parishioners and School families can enroll their Kroger Plus Cards on line at the Kroger Community Awards secure web site. Starting May 1, 2012, every time an enrolled member of our parish shops at Kroger using his or her Kroger Plus Card we will earn rewards. Once a household member enrolls his or her cards, all linked Kroger Plus Cards in that household will begin earning funds for St. Thomas More School. We will receive our rewards each quarter from Kroger. The proceeds will be used by our PTO to help fund improvements to our school. St. Thomas More's Non-Profit Organization number is 80165.
A few other points you might need to consider when enrolling:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy
- Most will be new customers ~ click on SIGN UP TODAY at the Kroger web site noted above
- You will need to supply your zip code, select your favorite Kroger store, your email address, create a password (be sure to write it down for future reference)
- You will receive an email to check on the link within the body of the email ~ Click on My Account and use your email and new password to go to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Enter the NPO number for St. Thomas More (80165), St. Thomas More School, and click confirm
- If you are enrolled correctly, your will see St. Thomas More's name on the right side of the information page
- Your Kroger purchases do not count for rewards until you register your Kroger Plus Card
- If you use your phone number at the Kroger checkout and don't know your Kroger Plus Card number, call 800-576-4377, option 4 to get your card number
- Remember, your Kroger Plus Card or phone number must be part of any transactions to add your purchases to our rewards
Thanks for supporting St. Thomas More School!